Sunday, April 19, 2009

Is Pain Weakness leaving the Body?

I have been feeling the "Braxton Hicks" or Contractions for the last few weeks and I truly believe they are kind of rehearsal, maybe a way of your body telling you: " Get ready my friend, the real feeling is coming soon.. They are quite painful and steady and every time that it happens to me, make me believe how human we are and how to deal with something that seems I have no control over it. " Pain is weakness leaving the body" I heard that a few times.. Is that true? Perhaps just a reminder as a woman to surrender or let your body take control, or show us how powerful our minds can be and how can we administrate the pain without any drugs.. Not sure about all, but the only thing I know is that I want to give it a try and see how body and mind can work together- I know is different for each one of us.. but it must be a unique experience and the only way to know is experiencing.. Is there another way of dealing with Pain without any drugs? Mind control? Breathing techniques? Surrondings? Sounds? What else could be done when you think you have no control... Just surrender I guess...

No comments: