Thursday, April 2, 2009

Breathless, Lower Pain and Backache... What a combination!

Since I got on my 32 week I started feeling all those simptons above. It is incredible to see how much our body change. Being 5.2 and all the weight also including my two best friends * Michelle and Sonia* - some of you know what I am talking about, it is really difficult to have balance, besides the walking that totally changed as well as the pain that comes with when you are not using sneakers or flip-flops. It is time for me to retire those stilettos that i have for now. I have realized that on my 36 week of pregnancy would be Mission Impossible to have those anyway, I though I was going to get all way through but there is no way as at the end of the day I pay the price.
Why all of these have to come with Breathless days, Lower Sharp pain and Backaches? Is that a way of our bodies talking to us and saying: Get ready lady, it is getting close now...
Do we all go through this? I believe it is all part of the package.
Looking at the bright site, at the end will be all worth it!
xx

No comments: