Sunday, January 11, 2009

Maternity Store.

You may be wondering when I took these pictures?
These pictures were taken when I was 21 weeks pregnant and this was before Christmas. Now I am on my 24th week and I am feeling good. The belly is surely growing and now there is not way to hide. Blouses and pants are tight and what I needed the most was new bras since the ones I have does not fit me anymore. So, I took the opportunity as one of my good friends gave me a gift certificate for Christmas for a Maternity Store and for my surprise and excitement this was my first time going to a Maternity Store.
I felt like a child coming into the store, not really knowing what I was going to find, I just knew that I need new bras. I had no clue how important a bra becomes after you become pregnant. It is a essential part of your fashion wardrobe not just to say, to be comfortable is everything I look for right now.
It was fun to browse around the store. The sales girls are very attentive and they all try to make you very special and very comfortable and of course they try to stuck you up with all kind of goodies from the store. For me, I kept my focus on the bras but at the end I left with elastic bands (something you put on your belly to make comfortable when you were your pair of jeans.
It was a nice experience, perhaps next time I will go just to have fun and not just to find a bras but also to see what exactly goes behind a Maternity store and their powerful Marketing force.

No comments: