Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Kicks

Here we are again... now on my 32 week and not even believing that I am in my third trimester now. Belly growing by the minute.. Still not quite ready to give up on the stilettos yet, but now is much more difficult as gravity makes challenging. Now I am curious to see how Kangaroos with all that weight in front can jump the way they jump.. I have been walking my dear dog and after 30 minutes I don't think I am walking much more like whaling.
But not matter what, the most amazing thing is when the baby kicks, sometimes soft, sometimes extremely strong, sometimes in all sides and I wonder... legs, arms, butts all in movement? It feels like that... but it is just the most amazing feeling.. not to say that if kicks too much, we say.. c'mon not so much and if the baby does not kick at all in my case I freak out! So no matter what the whole guilty thing I think starts in the first day when you discovered you are pregnant and then nothing will be the same again.
The kicks for me is a way of communicating and it does not matter if hurts, if it is unconfortable or if people will start starring at your belly and if others will notice your belly going back and forth like a dance, no matter what I still love them and I can't not see pregnancy without it.
Did you feel the same? Is that true citric fruits and juices make kicks worse?
What are your thoughts?

No comments: